KEY FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Simple, robust design
- Ballasted – no subsurface work, comparatively little change to site, easily removable
- 5 to 25 degree tilt enhances power production while keeping wind loads to a minimum
- No ground penetration or roof penetrations
- Can be customized to the requirements of any project. Able to follow contours and take on almost any shape
- Low profile, sleek shapes create an attractive, inviting appearance
- Compact – leaves large greenspace buffer adjacent to residential area -or- allows the system to be expanded to approx. 15 MW(stc)
- No driven posts or foundations for posts – less noise, traffic, and heavy construction equipment to disturb the neighborhood during construction
- EPDM protective sheet and very low contact pressure on the roof keep roof membranes safe
- Spaces between modules and between supports allow unimpeded infiltration of water between modules into gravel layer and into soils
- Main support spacing allows easy access to interior areas of the array for maintenance
- Modular assembly is quick and allows for field adjustments to accommodate roof drainage, equipment and obstructions
- 5052 Aluminum Alloy is commonly used in both aerospace and marine applications and offers excellent resistance to corrosion
- Aerodynamic efficiency keeps the typical weight of the system to 3-5 lbs/sq.ft.
- Reduced maintenance
- Made in New Jersey
- Average Overall Weight
4-6 lbs. per square foot
- Tilt Angles
5°, 7.5°, 10°, 12.5°, 15°, 20°and 25° (Custom angles available upon request)
5052-H32 Aluminum Alloy Supports with stainless steel fastening hardware. 6063 -T6 Aluminum Alloy Rails
Roof or Ground Systems
Wiley WEEB Clips or equivalent
- Module Compatibility
Most Major Brands
- Installation Rate
4 Person Crew can install 240-320 mounting supports/day.
CFD Evaluated for wind and loading
- Manufacturing Location
All Solstice components are made in the USA. Mounting Supports are manufactured in NJ and are approved for NJREMI incentives.
of the Solstice Mounting System
- ballasted, secure
- easy to install
- roof or ground mount
The SOLSTICE® Design
SOLSTICE is a modular design and can adapt to complex array shapes. It can easily be configured to avoid roof-top or ground objects, or areas subject to shading.
PV modules can be attached securely at tilt angles up to 25 degrees, in wind zones up to 120 MPH, without the need for roof or ground penetration.
Its relatively light weight and low cost make it ideal for large roof areas.
On landfills or other capped sites, it offers the advantage of no ground penetration, and its excellent water management characteristics help keep water runoff to a minimum in large ground arrays.
After installation, individual modules can easily be removed for replacement or repair or to account for roof leaks, the addition of roof top equipment, skylights, etc.
The SOLSTICE® Mounting System is ideal for roof or ground installations. The simple, robust design and use of corrosion-resistant materials give SOLSTICE a long, trouble-free lifetime.
SOLSTICE can easily be installed on ground or roof solar arrays and requires minimal labor. A four-person crew can install between 240-320 supports per day.
All parts necessary to complete the system's installation are supplied.
Each SOLSTICE system comes with a detailed installation manual, complete with photos.
Call-in and on-site support is available.
Over 20 MW of PV systems using Solstice mountings have been installed throughout the East-Coast Region.
Advanced Solar Products is currently accepting orders for the SOLSTICE® Mounting System. There is a 3-4 week lead time for delivery. Advanced Solar will provide all equipment needed to complete your racking system.