Posted 6.3.22 in General
As the days start to get warmer, we wanted to share a few helpful ways to keep your electricity bills down while keeping your house cool!
1. Utilize your ceiling fans and other fans to better circulate the air
2. At night open the windows and let the cooler nighttime air cool down the house
3. Close the doors to rooms you don’t use frequently to limit the area your central air needs to cool the house
4. Unplug devices you aren’t using at the moment
5. During the day close the blinds or curtains to keep your rooms shaded and cooled