Posted 6.10.22 in General
During the summertime, the heat can be hard to beat, especially for those who must work outside. We wanted to give a reminder of some of the ways you can avoid the risk of heat-related illnesses.
1. Make sure to stay hydrated and drink lots of water
2. Take multiple breaks even when it doesn’t feel necessary
3. Choose light weight and loose-fitting clothing
4. Try to limit the outdoor exposure to in the morning and at night when it tends to be cooler
5. Know the signs and symptoms of heated-related illness as seen in the photo